Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo ne prend pas en compte les modifications code sources effectuer via Eclipse

By
meriem HAKKANI
on 4/13/16, 4:15 AM 332 views

bonjour

quand je modifier le code source sur mon environnement du travail Eclipse et après rafraîchissement page sur le navigateur je ne constate aucun changement

merci 

----

In short:

Hello,

When i'm updating my code in Eclipse. I did'nt see the changes in Odoo even after a refresh...

This is an english forum, please use english language.

Ermin Trevisan
on 4/13/16, 7:51 AM
meriem HAKKANI
On 4/13/16, 6:43 AM

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse, Résolu

par contre quand vous dites If you are updating xml code, you need to update impacted module c'est executer la commande suivante ?

odoo.py -u myModule -d myDataBase

merci

Oui :) A l'installation ou l'update du module, Odoo va lire les fichiers xml et les sauver en base de données. Le -u Module, permet donc de dire a Odoo de relire les fichiers du module 'Module'.

Il existe une petite exception, si le 'ir_model_data' ~= external_id ~= xml_id est marqué en non updatable. Dans ce cas là, tu as 2 solutions, unchecker le non updatable, ou bien forcer la ré-installation -i MyModule pour forcer de recharger les xml peu importe la valeur de se champ. Le but de field est d'empecher a chaque update d'ecraser certaines vues (comme des page website par exemple)

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 4/13/16, 7:56 AM

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 4/13/16, 6:24 AM

if you are updating python code, you need to restart your server.

If you are updating xml code, you need to update impacted module

If you are updating static file (static xml, css, js, img, ...), just refresh is ok

According to your current version, a dev mode exists (--dev) which one restart the server for you, when it detect a modification in python file, and read the content directly in your xml file (and so without update the module to write the xml to database).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/13/16, 4:15 AM
Seen: 332 times
Last updated: 4/13/16, 7:58 AM