This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I'm using the Odoo Magento Connector (CampToCamp et al.).

I've sync'd the metadata and imported the Websites, Stores, Store Views, etc. I've been able to import product categories, products, and orders but imported sales orders from websites in a different currency (eg; EUR) result in sales orders and invoices in GBP (my base currency). I've added a sales pricelist in EUR and even tried giving it the same name as the website denominated in EUR, but still no joy. Is currency not an attribute of an imported sales order, or at least of Website in the metadata? There doesn't appear to be any way to map a Website, Store, or Store View to a pricelist.

Am I missing something?

Discard
Author

Thanks to Emipro for helping me get past this hurdle. I'm now able to have sales orders and the resulting invoice in the correct currency. How can I have a payment method for each currency? Do I need to create payment methods for each Website in Magento and for each actual payment method? Eg; cheque-GBP, cheque-EUR, creditcard-GBP, creditcard-EUR.

Best Answer

Hi Michael,

As you have made configuration is correct. Please read this link

Still you have to make sure that following things have you done. 

- You need to install magentoerpconnect_price module (It is still in progress to convert from V7.0 to V8.0).

After install this module you can get one field for price list inside website. According to that price list all sale orders having currency from that price list and after import sale order, Odoo will manage multi-currency.

I hope you get exact what you want.

Thanks.

Discard