Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo in Rental Module

By
Shiva Singh
on 12/29/15, 1:02 AM 520 views

Hi Friends,

When i am installing rental module in Odoo9 then face such like error ->

AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'strftime'

invoice_date_str = data['date'].strftime(DEFAULT_SERVER_DATE_FORMAT) invoice_period_begin_str = data['period_begin'].strftime(DEFAULT_SERVER_DATE_FORMAT) invoice_period_end_str = data['period_end'].strftime(DEFAULT_SERVER_DATE_FORMAT)

Krupesh Laiya
On 12/29/15, 6:51 AM

you will have to convert that date string in to strptime after that you can use strftime Convert string Date to datetime or conver string date to date format

I assume this want be the only error which will arise.

Ermin Trevisan
on 12/29/15, 9:40 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 12/29/15, 2:34 AM

The rental module from Akretion is for Version 8.0 and not 9.0. You will have to wait for the version 9.0 or forward port it yourself.

Thanks Ermin for giving me reply but just i want to migrate Odoo7 to Odoo9 rental module then i am facing such like error have any idea regarding this.

Shiva Singh
on 12/29/15, 3:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/29/15, 1:02 AM
Seen: 520 times
Last updated: 12/29/15, 6:51 AM