Odoo Help

Odoo how to dynamically create a weekly schedule mod-fri and mon-fri depending on a field inter value

By
danielmwai
on 12/4/15, 4:26 AM 700 views

I  have this  task  which  i  describe below and  i  have  gotten  stuck  ,  i  would appreciate  some  help 

I  earlier  posted it  on  Stack Overflow this  is  the  link    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34044275/odoo-how-to-dynamically-create-a-weekly-schedule-mod-fri-and-mon-fri-depending-o

**TASK** :

- Model A to Model B have a many2many relation .

- In Model B which has a many2many relation,i have a Integer field.

- If the field integer is 3 or more , for each line of the line items added using the many2many items , generate dynamically weekly schedules meaning if the integer value is 3 generate three weeks dynamically for all the line items in the many2many if the field is 4 for each line items generate 4 week to schedule on .

I have tried using a wizard to no avail .

Ways of solving i think could be of help but i havent been able successfully make it work is using the fields_view_init() , fields_view_get() , using context where i pick the value of the integer fields in model B of the many to many relation and using @api.onchange and @api.depends -- pull the value of the integer field and may be using the fields_view_get() dynamically create the two weeks schedule or the 3 three weeks depending on the integer value . 

How can i achieve , please some code examples are highly appreciated .

This code below will help understand what i mean above

class ratecard_sin_radio(models.Model):
 code = fields.Char(string='SINGULAR RATECARD CODE',readonly=True)
 name = fields.Char(string='NAME')
 outlet_id = fields.Many2one(comodel_name='outlet', string='Outlet')
 timeband_id = fields.Many2one(comodel_name='timeband', string='TimeBand')

class ratecard_multiple(models.Model):
 #pudb.set_trace()
 _name = 'ratecard.multiple'
 scheduled_for = fields.Integer(string='SCHEDULED FOR',default=1 ,track_visibility='always',store=True , readonly=True)
 multiple_ratecard_id = fields.Many2many(comodel_name='ratecard.sin.radio', relation='ratecard_multiple_singular_rel',
 column1='ratecard_multiple_id',
 column2='ratecard_sin_radio_id', 
 string='RATECARDS') 

Sample part of the view i have :

<group colspan="4" col="4" >
 <tree editable="bottom">
 <group colspan="2" col="2" >
 <field name='name'/>

<field name="scheduled_for"/>
 </group>
 <field name='multiple_ratecard_id' nolabel="1" options="{'reload_on_button': true}"> <!-- widget="many2many"-->
 <tree string="ALLOCATE SPOTS" editable="bottom">
 <!--<field name="week_id" widget="one2many_list"/>-->
 <button name="scheduler" string="SCHEDULE" type="object" class="oe_highlight"/>
 <field name="code"/>
 <field name="name"/>
 <field name="outlet_id" on_change="onchange_outlet(outlet_id)" placeholder="OUTLET"/>
 <field name="outlet_type_id" domain="[('outlet_id', '=' ,outlet_id)]" placeholder="OUTLET TYPE" />
 <field name='monday'/>
 <field name='tuesday'/>
 <field name='wednesday'/>
 <field name='thursday'/>
 <field name='friday'/>
 <field name='saturday'/>
 <field name='sunday'/>
 <field name="spot_total"/>
 <field name="noofweeks"/>
 <field name='allocate_subtotal'/>
 <field name="rates_total"/>
 <field name="total_cost"/>
 </tree>
 </field>

The button scheduler is a function that now depends on scheduled_for to dynamically generate the weekly views that is if scheduled_for is 3

then dynamically i generate mon- sun mon - sun mon-sun . if

4 then i generate mon -sun mon-sun mon-sun mon-sun

On the

` <button name="scheduler" string="SCHEDULE" type="object" class="oe_highlight"/>`

calls this function which creates a week. Problem i need to control this week to be generated according to the

`scheduled_for` value such that if `scheduled_for` is 3 i return a week calendar model that have 3 weeks that is mon-sun , mon-sun , mon -sun if it the `scheduled_for` is 4 then i return mon-sun , mon-sun , mon -sun , mon-sun

@api.multi
 def scheduler(self):
 view_id = self.env.ref('ragtimeorder.view_week_form').id
 # context = self._context.copy()
 return {
 'name':_('SCHEDULE RATECARD'),
 'view_type': 'form',
 'view_mode': 'form',
 'views': [(view_id, 'form'), ],
 'res_model': 'week',
 # 'context': self._context,
 'type': 'ir.actions.act_window',
 'target': 'new',
 'flags': {'action_buttons': True},
 }

Problem with this scheduler function is static which it is required to be dynamic

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/4/15, 4:26 AM
Seen: 700 times
Last updated: 12/4/15, 4:42 AM