Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Google Map : How to add google map inside any form view of odoo?

By
Anil R. Kesariya
on 3/27/15, 1:58 AM 1,714 views

Hello All,

How to add Google map on odoo form view with partner address detail, not in website page?

I can redirect to google map on button click but I want to display the google map inside form view with dynamic address detail?

Is it possible in odoo?

Thanks and Regards,

Anil.

Vasanth

--Vasanth--
| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
--Vasanth--
Vasanth
On 3/27/15, 5:32 AM

Hi anil, You can insert the "website_google_map" module in your local and call the template id= "google_map" in your form view for example:

@Vasanth: google_map_and_journey module is just provide redirect link to map. that part i already used and its working well, I want to set the map itself in form. the answer you gave first that might be the correct way but its not working from my side don't know which part i am missing can please verify is that the correct syntax or piece of code? thanks.

Anil R. Kesariya
on 3/27/15, 5:35 AM

Can you post here a piece of code thanks.

Bonnet Denis
on 3/31/15, 5:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/27/15, 1:58 AM
Seen: 1714 times
Last updated: 4/15/15, 7:20 AM