Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo Forum: can't ad more then one tags

By
Lucas Huber
on 9/8/14, 8:03 AM 1,273 views

Since more or less two week I can't ad more then one tags in my questions in this forum. When I push enter the interface will close an take my first tag. If I remember I could ad one tag after another by pushing enter and at the end use the "Post your Question" Button to finish.

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 9/8/14, 8:15 AM

In Edited your Question and added tags,  forum, odoo. Entered tags name1 comma tag name2 and so on..

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 9/8/14, 8:12 AM

Use the space bar to go to the next tag.  Enter signifies that you have finished.

Hi Stephen, Space bar does not work? But comma does it.

Lucas Huber
on 9/8/14, 8:21 AM

What browser are you using. Spaces work for me in Google Chrome/Windows 7.

Stephen Mack
on 9/8/14, 8:23 AM

I use firefox

Lucas Huber
on 9/8/14, 8:59 AM

I now see the difference with firefox. Actually the tags do not work very well at all on firefox. On Chrome they auto lookup as you type and complete. There is a bug in the form software with firefox. When you edit your question it deletes all tags. You should consider posting an issue/bug on GitHub: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues

Stephen Mack
on 9/8/14, 10:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/8/14, 8:03 AM
Seen: 1273 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM