This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello All,

I want feature list for odoo as all not by specific version. I search on internet but i don't find any answer. If anyone has document or link please can you share it

Discard
Author

Thanks Mr. Ermin. I need odoo as is feature for end users not for development of course not include all custom apps in odoo apps

Author

Thanks a lot Mr. Deep Patel

But i need more details for each module as in Accounting Manage account receivable & payable, Multi currency, Assets management,..etc

The official documentation about accounting module in odoo.

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/10.0/accounting.html

Best Answer

Odoo Feature List : 

E-commerce : Odoo's e-Commerce software is unlike anything you have ever seen before. Get an awesome catalog of products and great product description pages.

CRM : Work inside your sales funnel and get instant visual information about next actions, new messages, top opportunities and expected revenues.

Sales : Use templates to create polished, professional quotes in minutes. Send offers with clear pricing and let the customer accept it, reject it or ask for more information.

Inventory : Decrease your process times, automate transactions, reduce your stock levels and get complete traceability on all operations with the Odoo double entry inventory.

Purchase : Automate procurement propositions, launch requests for quotations, track purchase orders, manage suppliers' information, product receivals and suppliers' invoices.

Manufacturing : Use Odoo to manage all your assembly and/or manufacturing operations. Schedule manufacturing orders and work orders automatically.

Project : Odoo's collaborative and real-time project management helps you get the work done. Keep track of everything; from the customer contract to the final billing.

Marketing : Easily send mass mailings to your leads, opportunities and customers. Track the performance of mailing campaigns to improve conversion rates.

Event : Whether you organize meetings, conferences, training or webinars, Odoo gives you all the features you need to manage your online events and events' websites.

Invoicing : Create invoices based on quotes sent to your clients. Send professional looking invoices directly in just a click. Online payments and automated follow-ups

Human Resources : Get all your HR operations managed easily: knowledge sharing, recruitment system, appraisals, timesheets, contracts, attendance, payroll, etc.

Finance : Elegant and full featured, our accounting software is for any businesses. From integrated analytic accounting to budget, assets and multi-companies consolidation.

You can also check this link for more information

Link : https://www.odoo.com/page/open-source-alternative

Discard
Best Answer

I don't know about such a list. It would also be an extremely tedious task to compile and maintain such a list spanning the core features of different versions and the thousands of apps provided by Odoo itself and third parties. But you can take one of the available feature lists for ERP/CRM/E-Commerce evaluations and check the availability of the features for different Odoo versions and apps. And add the features Odoo provides which are not on such lists.

Discard