Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Entreprise V9 : installation of "issue tracking" fails

By
Smartek
on 6/26/16, 7:15 AM 248 views

Vanilla setup, i have installed a few apps flawlessly. 

I would like to try "issue tracking" and even though the installation seems to go well, and is indicated as "installed", I can't find it. If I click on it from the Apps menu, I can upgrade or uninstall it.  

How can I find out what's not going on right ? 

Thank you for your help.

If you can upgrade or uninstall it, then it is obviously installed. Why should the installation have been failed in that case?

Ermin Trevisan
on 6/26/16, 2:39 PM

Hi Ermin,

So after your answer, I went to the demo version of Odoo and I didn't see a specific icon either. Noob here, I was expecting to see an icon because I thought this was kind of a ticket system, where I would see my tickets, my client tickets, ... 

So where do you track "client complaints or material breakdowns" ?

Smartek
on 6/26/16, 4:46 PM

It looks like there is no dedicated icon for that purpose (I can't check, because I working with the community edition), but did you check your project management menus?

Ermin Trevisan
on 6/27/16, 12:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/26/16, 7:15 AM
Seen: 248 times
Last updated: 7/22/16, 9:45 AM