Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo - Email is not working

By
Aravindh N
on 11/6/14, 4:06 AM 1,575 views

Odoo Team,

I Configured the mail setup for Both Outgoing & Incoming servers without any error. 

But i cant able to send the mail form Sales, leads, marketing etc.,  (I check in Settings -> Technical -> Email ->  Email shows delivery fail status)

Pls help me how to proceed further. 

Regards,

Aravindh N

You have to configure the templates to use the outgoing email server. Also check the user predefined email. i think the user needs to hve one.

Marco Galicia
on 11/6/14, 5:05 PM

what is your error please mentioned here

Odoo
on 11/6/14, 11:36 PM

provide complete error traceback so that others can help with this.

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 11/7/14, 12:52 AM

Thanks Macro galicia, As per you comment, i assigned the outgoing mail server in Templates at Advanced configuration, i tested locally and its working fine.

Aravindh N
on 11/7/14, 1:29 AM

Yahoo Server Shows Mail Delivery Failed Mail delivery failed via SMTP server 'smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com'. SMTPSenderRefused: 553 From address not verified - see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/manage/sendfrom-07.html info@XXXX.com

Aravindh N
on 11/17/14, 1:48 AM

Odoo

--Odoo --
| 5 2 5
kerala, India
--Odoo --

Working as a Odoo Functional and Technical Expert

Odoo
On 11/6/14, 11:38 PM

Please reffer this link https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-configure-email-gateway-282

sameer alhwety
On 11/10/14, 4:21 AM

Your Confguration Email is wrongly for Administrator or any one , be sure of aliases and email for partner .

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/6/14, 4:06 AM
Seen: 1575 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM