Odoo Help

Odoo Email Aliases

By
Elliot Mitchell
on 10/12/15, 8:18 AM 1,111 views

Is there a way for for incoming mail that is a reply to project, led, sale or other mail generated from Odoo is mapped back and also for Odoo users and objects that have an associated email alias the catchall is used for when an alias is incorrectly set up.

Elliot Mitchell
On 10/19/15, 6:26 AM

For now I'm using 8 and the documentation seems to be equally confusing on this. I want Odoo to identify who is writing out the response and who its going coming in for. But I can't seem to do this as it all goes through one email address with one user (the one which I set up the incoming/outgoing mail servers as).

Julian Robbins
On 10/17/15, 5:31 PM

Depends which version 8 and 9 are a little different. The docs for vers 9 are a little incomplete but quite useful ie https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/crm/leads/generate/emails.html

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/12/15, 8:18 AM
Seen: 1111 times
Last updated: 10/19/15, 6:26 AM