Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Email Aliases

By
Elliot Mitchell
on 10/12/15, 8:18 AM 760 views

Is there a way for for incoming mail that is a reply to project, led, sale or other mail generated from Odoo is mapped back and also for Odoo users and objects that have an associated email alias the catchall is used for when an alias is incorrectly set up.

Elliot Mitchell
On 10/19/15, 6:26 AM

For now I'm using 8 and the documentation seems to be equally confusing on this. I want Odoo to identify who is writing out the response and who its going coming in for. But I can't seem to do this as it all goes through one email address with one user (the one which I set up the incoming/outgoing mail servers as).

Julian Robbins
On 10/17/15, 5:31 PM

Depends which version 8 and 9 are a little different. The docs for vers 9 are a little incomplete but quite useful ie https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/crm/leads/generate/emails.html

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/12/15, 8:18 AM
Seen: 760 times
Last updated: 10/19/15, 6:26 AM