Odoo Help

Luke Branch

--Luke Branch--
| 7 8 8
Mui Wo, Lantau, Hong Kong
--Luke Branch--

Luke Branch
On 12/13/14, 12:10 PM

@Hesham, technically it's possible with a command called wget in linux: wget --recursive --no-clobber --page-requisites --html-extension --convert-links --restrict-file-names=windows --domains yourwebsite.com --no-parent www.yourwebsite.com just replace the yourwebsite.com domain with the domain of your finished Odoo website.

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--

| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 12/13/14, 8:30 AM

So you only want static html files that will be almost impossible to change?  If you are going to all that trouble, there are much better design tools than odoo CMS.

Will you want to capture visiting contact details?  Or do you wish to have any dynamic content on your website?

You don't have to install any module that you don't need (accounting, warehouse, etc). 

I guess I just don't understand why you would want to do what you are asking. 

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/13/14, 4:37 AM
Seen: 1943 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM