I have a request regarding the CRM module of Odoo (I'm using version 7).
The CRM module in Odoo, was developed similar to a mailing list.
It is great for many uses.
(In the below section I use "case" for a CRM object, like used in old OpenERP)
In particular for standard Odoo module we have the following behavior:
1. the email is sent with personal CRM email address of the person that wrote the "case", like email@example.com
2. the CRM module send a single mail for every followers of the "case", putting in the TO field the follower email address
3. the incoming responses that one followers send to the responsible of the case (firstname.lastname@example.org), are forwarded also to all other followers
That's the mailing list functioning.
But I need some different behavior, to manage our support case/ticket.
Instead of the above features I would like to have the following:
1. use a group mail for the FROM field in the email that goes outside, like email@example.com
2. send a unique mail with all followers email address in the TO/CC fields
3. the incoming responses that one followers send to the responsible of the "case" (firstname.lastname@example.org), are NOT forwarded also to all other followers, but only to the responsible of the "case"
Is there anyone that has the same needs?
Is an existing module that do what I wrote above?
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 8/18/15, 9:35 AM|
|Seen: 504 times|
|Last updated: 8/31/15, 6:25 AM|