Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have a request regarding the CRM module of Odoo (I'm using version 7).
The CRM module in Odoo, was developed similar to a mailing list.
It is great for many uses.
(In the below section I use "case" for a CRM object, like used in old OpenERP)
In particular for standard Odoo module we have the following behavior:
1. the email is sent with personal CRM email address of the person that wrote the "case", like email@example.com
2. the CRM module send a single mail for every followers of the "case", putting in the TO field the follower email address
3. the incoming responses that one followers send to the responsible of the case (firstname.lastname@example.org), are forwarded also to all other followers
That's the mailing list functioning.
But I need some different behavior, to manage our support case/ticket.
Instead of the above features I would like to have the following:
1. use a group mail for the FROM field in the email that goes outside, like email@example.com
2. send a unique mail with all followers email address in the TO/CC fields
3. the incoming responses that one followers send to the responsible of the "case" (firstname.lastname@example.org), are NOT forwarded also to all other followers, but only to the responsible of the "case"
Is there anyone that has the same needs?
Is an existing module that do what I wrote above?
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance for your help.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/18/15, 9:35 AM|
|Seen: 681 times|
|Last updated: 8/31/15, 6:25 AM|