Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo could build app for post-sales support of electronic product?

By
Dennis
on 11/19/16, 2:46 AM 149 views

I recently receive a project for an ERP system for a distributor of electronics who wants to build a database application for after-sales repairing services for its electronics. I am wondering if Odoo could be used to build this?

It requires not only regular statuses of items in repairing, but also the details of each steps of repairing as each repairing case may involve more than one technician or personnel.

Will you have similar experience? Could you share some of them with me?

Thanks in advance.

Dennis Chan

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 11/19/16, 9:09 AM

Yes, Odoo has:

- Repairs app: manage guarantees, components to replace, serial numbers, invoice work...

- Helpdesk app: more for after-sale services

Both can be combined for a perfect solution.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/19/16, 2:46 AM
Seen: 149 times
Last updated: 11/19/16, 9:19 AM