Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 9C: Access all records in MultiCompany Set-up in One-Go

By
deep
on 6/16/16, 9:50 AM 208 views

In Odoo 9C:

An User has access to 2 companies, say Company A & Company B.

Now when User logs in, he can change the company under preferences to perform the activities for that particular company without worrying about the haywire of data-entry. which is definitely a wonderful features, as it strictly follows one-company-rule policy.

However at some times, I would like to view the records of both the company in One go, without toggling between the companies, which I found is not happening in the present system, or am I missing something.

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 10/31/16, 1:54 AM

Well, they have brought back this functionality in Odoo 10, that solved our problems :)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/16/16, 9:50 AM
Seen: 208 times
Last updated: 10/31/16, 1:54 AM