Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo 9 Unable to confirm Purchase Offer

By
John Peverall
on 5/5/16, 7:29 AM 280 views

On my test database I can create/confirm/receive a PO.

But on the live database can create and save but cannot confirm order. Get the error

Odoo Warning - Validation Error

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set[object with reference: location_id - location.id]

All settings are the same but the test instance shows on the PO deliveries tab a deliver to field which does not appear on the live instance
e.g.

Scheduled Date    04/05/2016 13:48:53

Deliver To             My Company: Receipts

Incoterm

This happens on all POs with no exception

Any ideas?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/5/16, 7:29 AM
Seen: 280 times
Last updated: 5/5/16, 7:52 AM