Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 9 taxes rounding method

By
Pierre Duclos
on 9/22/16, 10:08 AM 365 views

I get that the default rounding method in Odoo is to round the final prices per line of an invoice. However, I want the taxes on my invoices to be calculated on the total untaxed amount of the invoice and then be rounded off. Is this possible? And if so, where can I change the rounding method in Odoo 9? Thank you!

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 9/22/16, 1:18 PM

You go to menu Accounting/Settings, click on Configure your company data, in next step you select sheet name Configuration and select Tax Calculation Rounding Method

UPDATE:

You need enabled Technical features. In version 9.0, the menus previously available to members of the Technical Features group are now available when Developer Mode is active.

Pierre Duclos
On 9/22/16, 1:44 PM

Thank you. Unfortunately, my Odoo is in French and I'm not able to find where exactly in Odoo I have to change the tax calculation rounding method... 

I followed the steps you mentioned up to configuration in the configure you company data menu, but there is nothing about the tax calculation rounding method. Am I missing something?

My answer updated.

zbik
on 9/22/16, 3:12 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/22/16, 10:08 AM
Seen: 365 times
Last updated: 9/22/16, 1:44 PM