This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I get that the default rounding method in Odoo is to round the final prices per line of an invoice. However, I want the taxes on my invoices to be calculated on the total untaxed amount of the invoice and then be rounded off. Is this possible? And if so, where can I change the rounding method in Odoo 9? Thank you!

Discard
Best Answer

You go to menu Accounting/Settings, click on Configure your company data, in next step you select sheet name Configuration and select Tax Calculation Rounding Method

UPDATE:

You need enabled Technical features. In version 9.0, the menus previously available to members of the Technical Features group are now available when Developer Mode is active.

Discard

Anyone know where this has gone in V10? I remember seeing it when I was on V8, but can't seem to find now in V10.

Found it...geez. It was just on the Accounting/Settings page. Mixed in amongst other settings, not well highlighted or sectioned off. Time to fire up studio and make that page layout a little more human friendly.

Author Best Answer

Thank you. Unfortunately, my Odoo is in French and I'm not able to find where exactly in Odoo I have to change the tax calculation rounding method... 

I followed the steps you mentioned up to configuration in the configure you company data menu, but there is nothing about the tax calculation rounding method. Am I missing something?

Discard

My answer updated.