Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 9 scheduled action to check vendor bill due dates

By
Francesco Di Sciascio
on 4/20/16, 6:17 AM 426 views

Hi,

I would like to create a scheduled action that checks vendor bills due date and, if the current date is, for example, 7 days before the due date, it sends a mail to some of the users.

How can I do it? Is there some example anywhere?

I suppose that I need to add custom code somewhere...I'm using Odoo 9.0 community version

Thanks

Prakash Sharma

--Prakash Sharma--
| 2 1 4
Delhi, India
--Prakash Sharma--

I like to surround myself with brave, creative people.

My motivation for learning different technologies and algos drive me. I love challenges of a steep learning curve which I believe makes me a better learner. I have a strong desire to learn different technologies, which would enable me to become a full stack developer.

Prakash Sharma
On 4/21/16, 2:09 AM

I am assuming that you are a developer  .

Go through these steps:

Create a crone inside ir.cron

Method:'synchronize_bill_due'
Arguments:()  

In side your model 'my.model' define a method synchronize_bill_due  using @api.multi decorator  Like:
@api.model
def synchronize_bill_due(self):
# do your code here
pass

Hope this may help in your case.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/20/16, 6:17 AM
Seen: 426 times
Last updated: 4/21/16, 2:09 AM