Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo 9 POS restaurant module

pos
By
Rishan Malaka
on 10/4/16, 7:19 AM 146 views

Hi all,

Please let me know how to activate the Transfer and Order in odoo 9.in odoo demo we can see that icons on POS restaurant interface.but i couldn't find that on my interface. please help me guys.

Thank you!

You should not confuse the Odoo Restaurant module with the proprietary module of SerpentCS. So please post a link to the video you are refering to.

Ermin Trevisan
on 10/4/16, 8:41 AM
Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 10/5/16, 1:25 AM

That was newly introduced in saas version and now in v10. So in v9 there is no any transfer button. :P

Rishan Malaka
On 10/5/16, 12:32 AM

Hi Ermin Trevisan,

Thanks for your kindly reply and this is the link of my referring demo. https://odoocdn.com/openerp_website/static/src/img/2016/pos/pos_screenshot_01.jpg

Thank you!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/4/16, 7:19 AM
Seen: 146 times
Last updated: 10/5/16, 1:25 AM