Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In Odoo 8 there is a partner balance report that shows the balance per partner for a given point in time. I'm looking for the same report in Odoo 9 (Enterprise), but cannot find it. There is an Aged Payable/Receivable report, which is kind of the same, but it only seems to work for the current point in time. I need to make a report of the previous fiscal year.
You need to activate the filtering menu for the Aged Payable/Receivable report as follows:
- Activate the developer mode: Click on the question mark icon in the top right corner of your Odoo Screen, then on "About" and finally on "Activate the developer mode" in the popup screen.
- Go back to Accounting > Configuration > Financial Reports
- Search for and open the Aged Payable/Receivable form in Edit mode
- On the right side of this form, you can set the "Analysis Periods" to "Based on date ranges" and save.
- Refresh your screen and go back to the Aged report. You'll be able to apply filter.
Hope this helps.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/20/16, 4:55 AM|
|Seen: 1955 times|
|Last updated: 2/21/16, 2:58 PM|