Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In Odoo 8 there is a partner balance report that shows the balance per partner for a given point in time. I'm looking for the same report in Odoo 9 (Enterprise), but cannot find it. There is an Aged Payable/Receivable report, which is kind of the same, but it only seems to work for the current point in time. I need to make a report of the previous fiscal year.
You need to activate the filtering menu for the Aged Payable/Receivable report as follows:
- Activate the developer mode: Click on the question mark icon in the top right corner of your Odoo Screen, then on "About" and finally on "Activate the developer mode" in the popup screen.
- Go back to Accounting > Configuration > Financial Reports
- Search for and open the Aged Payable/Receivable form in Edit mode
- On the right side of this form, you can set the "Analysis Periods" to "Based on date ranges" and save.
- Refresh your screen and go back to the Aged report. You'll be able to apply filter.
Hope this helps.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/20/16, 4:55 AM|
|Seen: 1405 times|
|Last updated: 2/21/16, 2:58 PM|