Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo 9 in synology

By
Felix
on 3/9/16, 5:58 PM 4,708 views

Hi,

I would like to install odoo 9 in synology. can you help me to understand how to do it? in package center I only can see odoo 8 

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Ghislain
On 3/25/16, 6:12 AM

Hi there,

I going through the process of installing Odoo 9 on synology (DS216Play), and after solving ipkg install with the community EBI package, I cannot overcome the following error message

Please add the directory containing pg_config to the PATH

while

pip install -r requirements.txt

I figured ipkg cannot install libpq-dev, nor any *-dev or *-devel required by Odoo. So I am stuck.

Best chance would be installing python with ipkg (cf. https://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic.php?t=86135), though I am aware it is highly unrecommended having two python installs simultanously...

Any better options ?

Thanks for any help,

Ghislain

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 3/10/16, 1:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/9/16, 5:58 PM
Seen: 4708 times
Last updated: 3/25/16, 6:17 AM