Odoo Help

Odoo 9 How Set Default Order Date Value

By
John Peverall
on 2/29/16, 7:19 AM 1,096 views

Whenever I create a new RFQ or PO the Order Date is set to 22/2/2016 15:36:29. 

I have enabled developer mode brought up a blank form (Order Date shown as above). I have cleared the field and clicked Set Default from Debug Menu this brings up a dialogue box with dropdown lists for Default and Condition. If I leave these blank and click on Save Default highlights default in red as error and does not save.

So how can I make the default date be todays date for new RFQ/PO

Keenmeng Lew
On 3/7/16, 3:45 AM

Hi!

I'm afraid I don't have much of an answer except probably more observations.  I saw your question after I had posted my on the same topic - https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/order-date-in-purchase-order-form-not-picking-up-current-date-and-time-98785 .  

From what I gather, when the vendor field is blank, the system will default to 03/06/2016 16:46:53.  In my case, my timezone is GMT+7, hence, mine shows up as 16:46:53 instead of 9:46:53.  If you delete the values in the field, and the click on the field again, the current date and time gets pulled in.  Now I have tried poking around but I still can't see where this default is set or why this is happening.

Hopefully, someone has better insights.

Cheers!

km

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/29/16, 7:19 AM
Seen: 1096 times
Last updated: 3/14/16, 9:55 AM