Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 9 : error while creating Calendar.event on : "res = real_data[real_id].copy()"

Valentin Thirion
on 7/4/16, 6:37 PM 253 views

Repo: https://github.com/abakus-it/project_task_event_calendar
Odoo v9.0

Hi everyone,

I'm getting crazy with this traceback: 

File "/opt/odoo/enterprise-9.0/web/controllers/main.py", line 899, in _call_kw
return getattr(request.registry.get(model), method)(request.cr, request.uid, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/api.py", line 250, in wrapper
return old_api(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/calendar/calendar.py", line 312, in get_attendee_detail
for attendee in meeting.attendee_ids:
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/fields.py", line 829, in __get__
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/fields.py", line 927, in determine_value
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/api.py", line 248, in wrapper
return new_api(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/models.py", line 3298, in _prefetch_field
result = records.read([f.name for f in fs], load='_classic_write')
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/api.py", line 248, in wrapper
return new_api(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/api.py", line 574, in new_api
result = method(self._model, cr, uid, self.ids, *args, **old_kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/calendar/calendar.py", line 1694, in read
res = real_data[real_id].copy()
KeyError: 40

It happens when I click on "Create Event" on my wizard, and I can not figure out why!?

Any help?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/4/16, 6:37 PM
Seen: 253 times
Last updated: 7/4/16, 9:20 PM