Odoo Help

7 Answers
Steven Segers Belgium
12/30/15, 12:50 PM

I have been struggling with this as well. What I have observed through trial and error (don't take this to be an authoritative answer):

• The Website Name must match the domain name. The field Website Domain field is apparently not used. (Or at least not consistently)

• Versioning and A/B testing must be enabled

• After creating a second site, it seems they are initially still referring to the the same master version. When I create and activate a new version for each website, then I get different content in each website.

• There also seem to be some caching issues when saving a version and then logging out in the same session. So it's best to always open a separate session to observe the result.

Vincenzo United States
11/11/15, 5:08 PM

yes, the domains all point to the same instance, however regardless of the domain you use they all seem use the same website and company.

not sure why this is happening.

1 Comment
Vincenzo United States
11/14/15, 4:53 PM

Can anyone please help with this please

Tran Ngoc Tuan Vietnam
11/8/15, 7:48 AM

Have you pointed those 3 domains to your Odoo instance?

BTW, please give ERPOnline a try. It supports Odoo 9 with multiple websites very well.

2 Comments
Vincenzo United States
11/12/15, 1:53 AM

we have purchased Odoo 9 Enterprise, but Odoo is telling em to figure this out, and post it in the forum. I cant believe this... they have no documentation, support, or ticket system but they take your money with a smile.

Simplify-ERP® - Wapsol GmbH , Simplify-ERP® Germany
12/1/16, 4:02 AM

so have you figured this out yet, i'm kinda in the same mud

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
4 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now