Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 9, Default Order Date set to last server restart date

on 5/31/16, 4:52 AM 314 views

When creating a new Quotaion / Purchase Order, the "Order Date" is set by default to the Date & Time of the Last Odoo Server restart instead of providing the current Date / Time.

I tried to create a default value for the Order Date to make it blank / fixed date and it worked fine, but I can't set the default Order Date to the Current Date / Time!

Any ideas why this happens?

Side question, Can we use Functions / calculations in setting the "User-Defined Defaults"? or just fixed values are allowed?

Here are the Linux / Odoo versions I'm running:

Linux:Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie), Kernel version: 3.16.0-4-amd64 x86_64

Odoo: Version 9.0c (Community Edition)

CPU/ Memory:

memory 494MiB System memory

processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650L v3 @ 1.80GHz

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/31/16, 4:52 AM
Seen: 314 times
Last updated: 5/31/16, 4:58 AM