Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 9 Currency Rates Updade set wrong date

By
axatech01@gmail.com
on 8/29/16, 9:42 AM 204 views

Hi,

I've been playing with the module Currency Rate Update and it seems that every time It sets the date on the Currency module in Accounting is wrong. It is set one day behind the actual date. Does any one know how to solve this?

You may wish to contact the maintainers of this module directly at https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools/issues/

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 8/29/16, 1:15 PM
Artem
On 9/8/16, 4:27 AM

I've tried this module, the updating from EU CB. In my opinion, dates processed incorrectly. Rates were not checked. There is no possibility to update immediately and update past rates.

axatech01@gmail.com
On 8/29/16, 1:35 PM

Thanks for pointing out.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/29/16, 9:42 AM
Seen: 204 times
Last updated: 9/8/16, 4:27 AM