Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 9 Could not display Selected Image

By
Suhas
on 11/30/15, 2:32 AM 667 views

Hello Expert,

I install odoo9 latest build from nightly on ubuntu15.04.

For customer object or any other image field if i upload image odoo9 display warning popup Could not display Selected Image. I don't understand whats wrong ?

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 11/30/15, 2:58 AM

That error is raised by Odoo when the image could not be loaded, this doesn't means that it couldn't be saved, just means that the image was not loaded ok.

Thank's for quick reply, but what is problem for loading image ?

Suhas
on 11/30/15, 3:38 AM

I cannot know that for sure but here is the code responsible for that error:
-----------------------------
$img.on('error', function() {
$img.attr('src', self.placeholder);
self.do_warn(_t("Image"), _t("Could not display the selected image."));
});
So when an error occurs loading an image for a binary field that message is displayed, you could check the logs in your Odoo instance or check if the image is correclty saved.

Axel Mendoza
on 11/30/15, 3:44 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/30/15, 2:32 AM
Seen: 667 times
Last updated: 11/30/15, 2:58 AM