This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I started out testing Odoo's manufacturing process, and I have more or less understood the basic steps to get there (minus the accounting aspect). I started a new product, created a product from other consumable products, then started (and completed) a manufacturing order. Now that test is over, i would like to delete the manufacturing orders and any associated inventory changes.

I read a few posts (https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-delete-the-stock-moves-when-they-are-in-done-state-5122) regarding deleting 'done' items, such as stock moves and Manufacturing orders. This is an issue for me because the manufactured item placed my inventory stock for the used components in the negative, and the warehouse that it is using is in a 'virtual locations'.

Resetting stock moves to draft & deleting them doesn't help. inventory adjustments just moves it to 'virtual locations/inventory loss'. And of course, I cannot delete the test products as they are associated with the MO that's 'done' and cannot be deleted ether.

Any idea how to get out of this mess?

Discard
Best Answer

You should test in a separate database.  

Deleting things once they have been created and processed isn't supported and back end SQL methods have the potential to leave your database in an unsupported state.

Discard
Best Answer

You can create a new inventory adjustment for that location that you have problem with, i think its your finished product location, then click on set all quantity to zero, all real quantity will be set to zero and it dosent shows negative items again.

but before do this please make duplicate from your main database and do this on a copy one,if it works do it on your main data.

Thanks.

Discard