This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I'm still learning how to use Odoo.

Warehouse> All Operation> "Your Company: Delivery Orders"

at this point does this means that i'm waiting  for the Shipping company to pick up the parcels ?
When i have a look at "Partner Locations / Customers/Products"  i can read "Futures Deliveries" XX units

How can i have them delivered ?

Thank you have a great day !

Discard
Best Answer

Delivery orders are generated automatically when you confirm a sale order.

Each delivery order hase several states. It is "waiting" if the products to deliver are not available (i.e. they are not in stock or not yet delivered from our supplier). It becomes "ready" when you are waiting for the shipping company to pick-up. To register the delivery, just click on the "ready" delivery order and click on "transfer". Fill in the pop-up and the delivery order will pass to the "done" state and your stock levels modified to take into account the delivery.

In "Warehouse=>All operations=>Delivery orders" you can see all of them by clicking on "All operations" or only the "Ready" one by clicking on the link of the same name that appears if any are ready. You can also get the delivery order from its sale order.

Discard
Author

thanks for help. I need a little more help Back to Delivery orders, When i reverse the transaction it will take the opposite way of my (pick-pack-ship route) This works scenario works when: your parcel has not been able to be delivered and the carrier sent it back to you and you plan a delivery re-try But does not work when the product is returned then should take this route : "Receipt in 3 steps" that starts from WH/INPUT location. How can i work with the other scenario? Kind regards

Author Best Answer

thanks for help.

I need a little more help

Back to Delivery orders,

When i reverse the transaction it will take the opposite way of my (pick-pack-ship route)

This works scenario works when:
your parcel has not been able to be delivered and the carrier sent it back to you and you plan a delivery re-try

But does not work when the product is returned then should take this route : "Receipt in 3 steps"  that starts from WH/INPUT location.

How can i work with the other  scenario?

Kind regards

Discard