Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 8 product location

By
Htetard
on 7/5/16, 3:52 AM 329 views

Hello,

How can i manage a particular stock location for a product ? 

I created 50 locations under WH>Stock and I want by default each product goes in a particular location for supplier receipt or other internal moves.

I dont not want to have to create 1000 différents routes.... any ideas ??

Regards,

Hubert

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 7/5/16, 9:25 AM

You can define put away strategy in your base(stock) location... And based on product category you can store product on particular location..

See here : https://www.diigo.com/item/image/5ony4/oieb

Thanks.

Thanks for your answer.

So if I have 1000 products in 1000 différents locations, I have to create 1000 categories ?

It is not very simple isn't it ?

Regards,

Apik Conseils, Htetard
on 7/5/16, 9:27 AM

This is the standard flow, in your case you have to customize and make it like product -> Location instead of category -> Location....

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
on 7/5/16, 9:33 AM

If you have 1000 products and 1000 locations, as stated in your post, you would have 1000 different routes anyway. In that case I would review the logistics concept in the first place.

Ermin Trevisan
on 7/6/16, 2:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/5/16, 3:52 AM
Seen: 329 times
Last updated: 7/5/16, 10:47 AM