This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello, I've installed Odoo 8 in EC2 amazon and I have a problem every time that I try install a standard module that load a lot of data in the database, like l10n_es for Spain that upload all accounts for Spain. The system is loading the accounts but after 10 minutes I get a warning error (Constraint Error Tax Name must be unique per company! )  in the screen that stop the installation of the module and the log show the error

IntegrityError: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "account_tax_name_company_uniq"

DETAIL: Key (name, company_id)=(S_IVA21, 1) already exists.

2015-03-29 20:59:05,253 27994 ERROR openerp.http: Exception during JSON request handling.

These error only happend in Amazon in Debian and Ubuntu operating system. I've installed Odoo 8 in other VPS with the same operating system and works fine. I've tried it a lot of times creating a new instance every time and always have the same problem.

After this error all Odoo 8 seems to work properly but I'm not sure if all data account swere uploaded or I will have problem in a future.

Note I also have problems with other modules

Any help to install Odoo 8 in Amazon servers ?

Discard
Author Best Answer

Ermin, thanks for your help, I've tried it but I do not get that it works. I will still looking into the system and if I find the solution i will share with you.

Discard
Best Answer

I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with AWS EC2, but with the sequence of modules you install, especially accounting and finance. See my thread here to get an idea how to handle it. I do not know yet which exact procedure should be followed when installing a localized accounting module.

Discard