Odoo Help

Odoo 8 + Prestashop connector. Fails in 'prestapyt' module.

By
Juan Muñoz
on 9/14/15, 5:11 AM 1,588 views

Hi all,

I want link my odoo 8 with prestashop, to get my own e-shop.

I'm adding the module named 'prestashoperpconnect', the module named 'connector' and then I install prestapyt using 'easy_install prestapyt' and 'pip install prestapyt'.

But when I go to Odoo and try to 'Update module list', the next trace appears:

Odoo Server Error

Traceback (most recent call last):

[...]

File "/opt/odoo-8.0-8/apps/odoo/lib/odoo-8.0_20150423-py2.7.egg/openerp/addons/prestashoperpconnect/unit/backend_adapter.py", line 29, in <module>

from prestapyt import PrestaShopWebServiceDict

ImportError: No module named prestapyt.

Can anyone help me or explain me how can I start linking odoo 8 with prestashop?

Thanks so much to all in advance!

Regards.

Make sure prestapyt is installed successfully.

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 9/14/15, 5:26 AM

How?

Juan Muñoz
on 9/14/15, 5:28 AM

One more question: I should copy all the folder from https://github.com/guewen/prestapyt or i only should copy the prestapyt folder?

Juan Muñoz
on 9/14/15, 5:30 AM

Hi,

You have to install one python library using below command.

sudo pip install prestapyt

Or

you can download from link and install it manually.

Thanks.

If i try to install by sudo pip install prestapyt I get this error: [...] from requests.compat import IncompleteRead. Import error: cannot import name IncompleteRead. And if I download from the link, where i should install it? I try with python setup.py install but nothing, when I try to Update the module list the same error appears.

Juan Muñoz
on 9/15/15, 3:12 AM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/14/15, 5:11 AM
Seen: 1588 times
Last updated: 9/16/15, 4:34 AM