Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 8: Manage Exception in website

By
Claudio Ponziani
on 9/5/16, 9:34 AM 172 views

I have defined a constraint on model "sale.order". On the backend, I raise a warning (exceptions.Warning) message when a condition is not satisfied: there it works fine. The problem come on the website: when the warning's condition is not satisfied odoo raise the classical 500 page error. How can I manage this error through show an alert window or a message for the user in a pretty way? I suppose I can re-define the structure of 500 page error, but I want to manage this error like other classical error(field required, ....). Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/5/16, 9:34 AM
Seen: 172 times
Last updated: 9/8/16, 3:47 PM