Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 8 mail problems: Admin receives all messages / notification of new mails not working

on 7/14/16, 5:40 PM 154 views

I set up ir_mail_server_per_user in order to use different mail accounts for different users. Everything seems to be working smoothly, except two things:

1) Whenever I send a message, a copy is being send to Administrator. I don't know how to disable that the admin is always added as a follower.

2) When odoo picks up a reply-message send to user@mydomain.ch, the message is being added to the correct object (for example to the history of the customer), but the user doesn't receive any notification about the new message. It used to be working like this: the inbox of the user used to show a new message symbol.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/14/16, 5:40 PM
Seen: 154 times
Last updated: 7/14/16, 5:48 PM