This question has been flagged

Hi everyone,

I have the following situation:

Product A has 4 variants with different price for each. I also want to sell as below:

Quantity
Var 1 Unit Price
Var 2 Unit Price
Var 3 Unit Price
Var 4 Unit Price

I also have another one hundred products with variants and complex pricing similar to the Product A above mentioned.

I have tried to set up those above as below:

1. Create Products with Variants and Variants price

2. Create Pricelist Rules (either one set for each product inside each pricelist or all rules inside ONE pricelist) to control pricing when selling quantity meet the figures above

My problems:

1. If I create pricelists for each and every product template so that I can manage pricelist and rules easier. No problem when I create quotation manually and select the right pricelist. Price rules would apply perfectly! But the problem is that the shop (ecommercial module) does not recognize any pricelist other than the default one. When a customer come to the website and place an order with quantity meeting a rules, no new price applied.

2. If I use the default pricelist (come when installing Odoo), another problem is that I would not be able to manage pricing rules. Those would come with more than one thousand rules inside a the pricelist

So

• Would anyone have a solution for this situation?

• Thank you a lot in advance!

Discard