Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 8 company logo not refresh?

By
JC
on 2/11/15, 9:54 PM 1,351 views

Let say I have two database for 2 company with 2 diff logo. When I logon to the first company database it will display the logo correctly but when I logon to the second company the logo is not reflected? 

Only happened in Chrome, Firefox reload will reload the logo but when Chrome reload it remain the same until you clear cache.

John Chua
on 12/10/15, 11:04 PM

aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd

--aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd--
| 5 1 6
Thrissur, India
--aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd--

aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd
On 2/11/15, 10:42 PM

clear the cashe by ctrl+shift+del

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 2/12/15, 2:41 PM

Hi Jc,

In such cases, ie if your change not get reflected in browser always use ctrl + f5

• Ctrl-F5 forces a cache refresh, and will guarantee that if the content is changed, you will get the new content.

Hope this helps.

ahmad
On 2/13/15, 6:03 AM

In v7 you can do it like this

file : /v7/web/addons/web/static/src/js/chrome.js 

in function do_login: function (db, login, password) {

place this code

instance.web.Reload(1,1);

not sure if its working in odoo 8, worth give it a try

no such function in 8

JC
on 5/3/15, 6:42 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/11/15, 9:54 PM
Seen: 1351 times
Last updated: 12/10/15, 11:02 PM