Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 8 - Chart of Account (Segmentation)

By
Aravindh N
on 11/7/14, 1:38 AM 530 views

Hi Team,

Odoo 8, I need the segmentation part in Chart Of Account. Is there any possibility is available in our application with validation. 

Segmentation in the sense : I need to see the acocunt in terms region wise, sub region, area wise accounts for calculation the cost of Net Profit Income 

I need to know this Facility is available or not

I need this one too. In my knowledge, there's no functionality like this http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/B1/SAP+Business+One+...To+Go+-+3.+The+Basics+of+Financial+Accounting

PT SIVI
on 1/28/15, 1:44 AM

hi all

aci aisha
on 1/28/15, 2:17 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/7/14, 1:38 AM
Seen: 530 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM