This question has been flagged
8 Replies

Hello,

i build up a odoo12 ecommerce shop with 4 Websites.

In ecommerce-tab in products i can only set a website or no website

So i want to do:

product is available on website 1 + 2 but not on website 3 for example

is a module for this case available? Is this even possible?

Thx.

Discard

Did you find a solution for this? I also need the products can set multi websites rather than all. The official replica methods is not convenient at all for me. If there is a third party module done that, I want to buy it. Thank you.

Author Best Answer

Hello Yenthe,

thx. for your answer. I think too its a lot to do in ecommerce (for example: its not possible to have both systems: b2b, b2c, i think a main feature for multiwebsite).

Your ticket is on github? i dont found it. i want to subscribe, do you have a link plz.

Thx.

Axel

Discard

I think if you impliment a pricelist strategy you could designate both sites to offer multiple pricelist. We have B2B site without any customization offers B2B customers DEALER PRICING and B2C customers PUBLIC PRICING. The default pricing is public, however on the B2B customer record we designate dealer pricing...so when a reocurring B2B customer logs in the prices change....Hope this offers some direction

Best Answer

You can get this app that does the trick https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/website_sale_selective_multi_website/

Discard
Best Answer

Such Feature is available with odoo 12 default version, you can visit product form and go to e commerce tab choose which ever website you want to display your product.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello guys,

Actually, we have the module that allows to set up the products available on specific websites only and it seems that's exactly what you need.

It's available at Odoo apps store:
​https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/website_multi_company_sale/

You are welcome to use it

Discard

Is this module support one company multi website? Actually odoo 12 multi website is already perfect but only not allowing same product be selected on multi specific website. If you develop a light app to fulfill the function, I believe many people would be interested. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi Axel,

At this point it is not possible to publish products on multiple websites but not all. You have to either publish them on all websites or none, there is no way in between.
Right now there is no third party app that allows this either but I assume this should come quite soon.

You're best option right now is to create this option with custom development or reach out to a third party to do it for you.

P.S: In my opinion it is a design flaw in V12. I have reported this to Odoo as feedback for the upcoming V13 under the ticket 1922174.

Regards,
Yenthe

Discard

The third party app that allows this was not come quite soon even the odoo 13 do not have the function. Could you please post the ticket url for check and is there any plan to improve this from the official? I believe there are many of us need the function very much. Thank you.