This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello everyone,

I have some translation files for core Odoo 12 modules according to my needs.
Everytime I need to add them to the system, I have to manually import each translation file to the system.

Tried to join them on a single translation file and import this file into Odoo with no success since Odoo raises an error.

The error raised is:

"
     File not imported due to format mismatch or a malformed file. (Valid formats are .csv, .po, .pot)

Technical Details:
     ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE command cannot affect row a second time
     HINT: Ensure that no rows proposed for insertion within the same command have duplicate constrained values.
     "

Tested within Odoo by exporting translations for some apps (core translations) into a single file and tried to import this file and same error arises.

So, my actual solution is to import each translation file and it takes lots of time.

I need to know if there is any solution that allow me to automatically load "additional" translation files (for already installed modules) when I install a new module.

Thank you all in advance

PM

Discard
Best Answer

same issue here with Odoo 13 CE --not imported due to format mismatch or a malformed file

Discard
Author

Hi, Tom.

I could not find a way to solve this issue. I have to import language files, "module by module".

Best regards

Paulo