This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Discard

Is this the latest Odoo build/code? Do you use any custom or third party modules/code? Did you properly install the dependencies?

Author

Yp I don't use any custom modules and I installed the dependencies correctly without error

Author

@Miracle

the installation of the requirement.txt is don without error , but still I get is style error , can you show your requirement.txt contains , I have download the odoo source from github

Author

I have installed the reruirement.txt as whole and libsass==0.12.3 also installed successfully

Author

at seam time I found this repeated bug at once

Best Answer

This is quiet timely. Well in my own view, you should install the dependency in the requirement.txt file, when you install that, you should be fine.

I elaborated on this some minutes ago and if you care to check it up for more explanations, http://www.theodooguy.com/fixing-styling-errors-on-odoo-12/

I hope it solves your challenge.

Discard

You can check the list of dependencies here >> https://gist.github.com/iammiracle/9047be6ec9f442458ad65b4e556a976c.

I don't have enough karma to keep the trend of comment going

Best Answer

Checkout my answer: t.ly/NYA88

Discard
Best Answer

You might have found this error while restoring the database, it happens because the first time you were restoring the database was not loaded properly. Just increase cpu time limit in odoo.conf file and restart the odoo service.

Discard
Best Answer

margin: floor((@odoo-navbar-height - @planner-height)/2) 10px 0;

Is from odoo 10/11, not 12.
Check your instance isn't configured to load any odoo 10/11 modules in the conf / no odoo 10/11 modules are located within your odoo 12 directory.

If you're running this in pycharm check that you don't have an odoo 10/11 project marked as a dependency of the odoo 12 project)

Failing that, search through your odoo 12 directory / addons directories, for any file containing "h\ttp://margin: floor((@odoo-navbar-height"

Discard