This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I would like to connect a sub-domain to each of my Odoo 12  instances so as the user can see only the respective instance that is associated with the subdoamain (no Database selector). I have two instances, "erp1" and "erp2" and also a domain "example.com". I am trying to associate erp1.example.com to the instance "erp1" and erp2.example.com to the instance "erp2"

I have installed Odoo 12 on Ubuntu 18.04 server (DigitalOcean) with Nginx and Let's Encrypt SSL certificate. Although the domain/IP works fine with the Nginx (no need to add default port, 8069) unfortunately, I am not able to filter the sub-domains.

There numerous guides and posts online however, none works for me. Can someone describe the steps/process I need to follow and the files (including paths) that I need to configure so as the dbfilter work?

Discard
Best Answer

This is the regular use case of the dbfilter parameter d in the Odoo conf file, please check this answer for a detailled explanation: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/odoo-8-0-apache2-how-to-configure-a-proxy-from-an-url-to-a-specific-database-in-a-multi-database-setup-110545#answer-110604

Discard

Totally correct and nice detailed answer in the other topic. :) Accepted your answer, keep up the good work Ermin.

Same to you, thanks :-)