This question has been flagged
8 Replies

Hi

Outoing and incoming mail servers are configured. Tests are passed.

Trying to send invitation to a new user from Users & Companies >> Users >> User always fails with:

Odoo Server Error - Mail Delivery FailedMail delivery failed via SMTP server 'None'.SMTPRecipientsRefused: {'guide@MYDOMAIN': (550, b'Verification failed for <bounce+39-res.users-10@milavida.ru>\nNo Such User Here\nSender verify failed')} </bounce+39-res.users-10@milavida.ru>

Pls advise.

Thnks in advance/

Discard

Adding the bounce@yourdamain.com email worked like a charm for me! thanks for this!

Hello, setting the odoo's mail is a nightmare,

can you clarify when you write "Adding the bounce@yourdamain.com email worked " please

Best Answer

Did you assign proper catchall and bounce aliases as described in the documentation? See https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/11.0/discuss/email_servers.html    

If yes, then it looks like your SMTP provider does not support Mail Relaying. You should change your provider then.    

Discard

I did but still having the same problem.

See my amended answer.

Best Answer

I experienced the same problem and I fixed it by creating an mail account bounce@yourdomain.com in my mail server provider portal.
Looks like that some mail servers will not forward emails with no bounce email account configured and Odoo does this dynamically (ex: bounce-16-res_partner34@yourdomain.com).

Discard
Author Best Answer

Create the corresponding email addresses in your mail server (catcall@, bounce@, sales@, etc.).Set your domain name in the General Settings. 

That was done. For sure if i've cought the idea in a right way. 

Discard
Author

Suppose the issue is related with Usinng SMTP server 'None".

like it mentioned here - odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/mail-delivery-failed-via-smtp-server-none-127171

Author

By the way... If to take a closer look at exact that invitation at Technical - Emails - Email - Andvanced (Developer mode) - Status section - Outgoing mail server IS BLANK

Ermin, can this issue be related to several additon/deletion Outgoing Email Servers.

I do think so because of initial successfull e-mail delievery. Than i've removed and added it a couple of times. Also i've installed e-mail marketing.