This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have employees say emp1, emp2, emp3, emp4. And 2 users say admin and user. emp1 is linked to 'admin' and emp4 is linked to 'user'. (In the employee form, the related partner field is set). For the other 2 employees (emp2 and emp3), there is no related user set. When creating a challenge, both the employees with the related user field set (emp1 and emp4) can be selected and challenged. And for assigning badges for the successful completion of the challenge, both the emp1 and emp4 has a received badges tab showing the received badges. That is, gamification works fine with employees with a related user set.

For the employees with the related user field not set (emp2 and emp3), neither can they  be challenged, nor they have a received badges tab on the employee form. It is not possible to manually grant a badge to these employees too. When creating a challenge there is actually an option to filter the records, but only the users can be filtered (not the employees).

My question is, Is it possible to challenge the employees with no related user field set? If possible how?

Discard
Author

Please validate the question....

Best Answer

I think you need to modify the domain of the field employee_id in the wizard where you select the Employee to assign the badge. Originally is this:

[('user_id','!=',False),('user_id','!=',uid)]

meaning that user_id field in Employee must be set and the user_id cannot be the same as currently logged user. If you modify this domain to your needs, in theory, you can show any employee you want to assign the badge. Hope it helps.

Discard