This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hey everyone,

i try hard to get all the european and espacially the German/Austrian Regulation for showing VAT included Pricing on the Webshop/Portal. Also behind "every" pricing online i have to show for endcustomers the Information "including VAT plus shipping". Any ideas how to get this done based on the Pricelist for the Customer? Retailers and Wholesalers need Net pricing while endcustomer need Including VAT pricing.

Thanks in Advanced.

Nicolas

Discard
Author

@herbert So far we managed it our self. We use the Professional Template App which can be purchased from the odoo store. It made some things much easier and nicer. I added some field to the overview in invoices just by copy and modifying the others...

For example I added a field for the EORI number as well as for the DVRNumber which is an Austrian thing. Having said this. I’m not a programmer... with some basic knowledge it is possible.

Example:

<div t-if="doc.client_order_ref" t-attf-style="{{div_style}}">

<strong style="white-space:nowrap;">Client Reference:</strong>

<span t-field="doc.client_order_ref"/>

</div>

<div t-attf-style="{{div_style}}">

<strong style="white-space:nowrap;">EORI#:</strong>ATEXxxxxxxxxxxxx

</div>

<div t-attf-style="{{div_style}}">

<strong style="white-space:nowrap;">DVR#:</strong>Xxxxxxx

</div>

</div>

As you can see, I copied the client reference part and just made my adjustments.

This is not prefect as you have to update manually after every update of the app the lines of code added. It works like a charm while the template will arrange it self.

Hope that helps...

Best Answer

Servas,

did you solve your VAT ID problem by now?

I am just Running in the same situation and I am use a workaround with th TIN field and the bottom statment

herbert

Discard
Author Best Answer

Maybe someone can sell me a module for this purpose ?

Discard