Help

Odoo 11 CE Mass Mailing Templates

Ben Beattie

I can't work out how to get my templates to come up in the "Email Marketing" module when I am designing a mass email.

There are 2 templates already there, one in plain text and the other in HTML, however I would like to be able to design templates and then select them in the templates section but I can't.

I have created templates under

settings>technical>email>templates

In the "applies to" section I have tried just about everything but nothing makes them visible in "Email Marketing".

Searching in email>templates I also can't identify the templates that ARE showing in "Email Marketing" so they must be stored elsewhere.

Does anyone have a answer please?

Discard
4 Answers
Mike Lorusso
Best Answer

Hi Ben, did you ever work this out? I'm trying to do the same thing.

Thanks

Mike

1 Comment
Discard
Mike Lorusso
-

Thanks for your answer Anthony. I look forward to seeing the new module. In the meantime our workaround is that I have created one master Mass Mailing with the email formatted the way we need it. I then duplicate that Mass Mailing each time I want to send another one.

Ben Beattie
Best Answer

Sorry Mike I didn't. I just edit the existing html template each time.

Keen for an answer though.

Discard
Best Answer

The challenge is that templates are actually different to themes. Themes are hard coded into the mass mail module unfortunately. We are currently trying to make a module that expands the ability to start a mass mail message from a Theme... to also start from an excisting Template also

Discard
Alexey Yushin
Best Answer

Is there any progress on the themes module?

Discard