This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I'm simply trying to change the text of the button in the "Add to cart" model of the module website_sale.

This is my view:

<template id="tw_frapolli_website_sale_improvements_options.modal" inherit_id="website_sale_options.modal" active="False" customize_show="True">

<!--> Replace button text "Proceed to Checkout" </!-->    

<xpath expr="//div[hasclass('modal-footer']" position="replace">
        <div class="modal-footer">
          <a class="btn btn-default a-submit js_goto_shop"><i class="fa fa-chevron-left"/> <span class="hidden-xs">Continue Shopping</span><span class="visible-xs-inline">Continue</span></a>
          <a class="btn btn-primary pull-right a-submit"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart fa-fw"/> <span class="hidden-xs">Get Quote</span><span class="visible-xs-inline">Get Quote</span></a>
        </div>
      </xpath>

</template>

However, I always receive the following error message:

File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/odoo/tools/convert.py", line 255, in _test_xml_id assert modcnt == 1, """The ID "%s" refers to an uninstalled module""" % (xml_id,) odoo.tools.convert.ParseError: "The ID "tw_frapolli_website_sale_improvements_options.modal" refers to an uninstalled module" while parsing None:16, near <data inherit_id="website_sale_options.modal" active="False" customize_show="True">
Discard
Author

Thanks Jainesh, you are right, meanwhile I have learned more about the extension view fields "customize" and "active" and was able to solve the problem by overwriting the original view.

Best Answer

Hello Ermin,

The code seems fine but can you please check once whether you have activated the "Optional Products" in website->settings under customer experience.

Discard