This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi guys 

I have 2 warehouse in my company . 
I create dynamically orders from magento to odoo . I created route for the first warehouse with 5 steps . it works perfectly.

But now , we have 2 warehouses.  We can have on product in one of them or both of them.
Can i plan a rule to create picking on the warehouse which has stock for the product i want to delivery?

Warehouse1 route has 1 step , warehouse2 has 5 steps

So if product 1 is on Warehouse1  and product 2 is on warehouse2  , product1 should have 1 picking line , and product 2 should have 5 picking lines . How can i do that ? is it possible?

Also is it  possible to edit rules to choose the best warehouse when i have the same products on warehouse1 and warehouse2?

If it s impossible by default do you know a module for that?

Thanks a lot 

Thomas

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Joachim 

I did a code for that. 
First thing i create a route for pending. All orders coming on odoo are with this route on the begining.

Then , i have a job which runs every 10 min which get the stock and decide which "real" route is the best for me.  

Then , I assign it on the each order line and  i cancel the pending picking.  (be careful  you have to remove the warehouse selected on the order else it will not work)

At the end , for each line contains product of the order i call this method _action_procurement_create() 

It works since more than 9 months now . And we are totally flexible with this system .

We had a route management on the product (a master warehouse if stock on multi warehouse) , we had also route for no stock , anomaly (bad address for example) ....

I hope it s understandable  :) 

Good luck 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Thomas,

I'm having the same issue. Did you figure it out?

Discard