This question has been flagged

I'm currently working on the pos_restaurant module. 

multiprint.js  is responsible to print the kitchen order (order button) from the pos screen.

But what if I would like to have it store in a VAR and pass it to Python to elaborate it?

I've already done a module to agilize the workflow for the kitchen, but this involve orders marked as paid (or invoiced), then already wrote on DB.

What I need is to understand where table number, product and quantity are stored (window.storage?) and how can I grab it to use with my python script.

I'm trying to put some alert() to see the content of a var where the javascript calls the xml report, but I'm not making any tangible progress: I see all the xml report on alert, but I need to see just the values, and I don't need a report... 

printChanges: function(){
        var printers = this.pos.printers;
        for(var i = 0; i < printers.length; i++){
            var changes = this.computeChanges(printers[i].config.product_categories_ids);
            if ( changes['new'].length > 0 || changes['cancelled'].length > 0){
                var receipt = QWeb.render('OrderChangeReceipt',{changes:changes, widget:this});
                printers[i].print(receipt);
    alert("Recipt = " + receipt);
            }
        }
    },

JS newbie here, have mercy.

Is there some one who already have done this? 

Discard
Best Answer

Have you figured out a method to implement this?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Federico.

I can see that you are in Restaurant Industry and using Odoo. I am also in Restaurant industry and using odoo. Could we have chat for share our experiences on skype? my skype ID is nick.netron or email on nick@netron.uk

Many Thanks

Discard