This question has been flagged

Hi,

I have encountered a problem with the Scheduled Action for the Email Queue Manager.

I have created an automated action which sends emails to me when a sale order is created. However those emails are not being sent to me. This is due to the Email Queue Manager which is a Scheduled Action.

The Email Queue Manager next execution date is not changing but when I click on "Run Manually" all the emails send as they should but the "Next Execution Date" does not change and it stays in the past or to whatever I have set it previously.

I have checked the logs and I am not getting back any errors or issues. I do also have Outgoing Mail Server and the Email Queue Manager is Active. I have also compared the set-up with another "Email Queue Manager" that is working and I have checked that all the timezones and dates on the database and server level are correct but still no luck.

Could anyone please give any suggestions as to how I can make the Next Execution Date change automatically so that my emails get sent.

Thanks

Discard