This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have prepared CSV file for importing Stock Operations in Inventory app. Operations I need to import are warehouse receipts. I'm using Odoo database IDs to point to correct source and destination locations, product ID and operation type.

I have prepared sample file with single operation, which has multiple product item rows on it. My current example looks like this:

Partner,"Source Location Zone/Database ID", "Destination Location Zone/Database ID","Operation Type/Database ID", "Product/Database ID", "Product/Barcode Scanned"
Test Vendor,8,15,1,1,12345-12341
,,,,1,12345-12342
,,,,1,12345-12343

I based my file on "purchase.order_functional_error_line_cant_adpat.csv" file linked in docs, but apparently importing stock operations has some requirements I failed to meet, so the example above doesn't work. Importer complains about missing Source Location Zone values in rows 3-5. Can anyone describe how to specify stock operation with multiple products, or point me to such description?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

Above error raise due to required value not set in 3rd and 4th row has no source location and destination that is required in stock operation (Delivery order)  you need to add location id in that app after that you can import stock operation.

,,,,1,12345-12342
,,,,1,12345-12343

Thanks

Discard