Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

oauth provider and facebook

By
papz
on 11/6/13, 3:39 PM 2,008 views

Hello to all, I am newbie of this ERP, I'm starting to use it and to learn the necessary configurations to work according to the needs of my client. I installed the access capabilities with an external provider, everything works perfectly with google, because I found some excellent tutorials. Now, I am faced with the problem of login with facebook. According to documentation, the program developer facebook, I created the app to login to a website via fb, that generated the code of the app, the code secret and anything else needed to authenticate the user via fb. I tested the function using js and it seems okay. Now I'm stuck on how to pass these parameters in OpenERP. Someone has experimented with this issue or if he is more experienced than me, has no idea how it is to pass the parameters of the pages requested by OpenERP? Thanks in advance

Olivier SCHYNS
On 10/18/14, 4:37 PM

Hello

can you send in private message

- the scope

- the data URL

and in the facebook developer apps,  the "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" that you have for your instance

thanks

Have this solution Olivier?

Jander Menezes Cavalcanti
on 11/17/14, 1:41 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/6/13, 3:39 PM
Seen: 2008 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM